- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Better Living Unlimited offers Software as a Service (better known as SaaS). We offer a wide range of SaaS Solutions including ready-made and custom designed applications like Facebook, MySpace, MySpaceMusic, Word Press, Careerbuiilder, a Customer Relationship Management System for businesses and an E-Commerce solution for e-commerce. We also offer custom designed software solutions for business and personal use tailored to your specifications.
Software as a Service (or SaaS) is a software solution that delivers hosted software applications over the web to customers on a subscription or âpay-as-you-go basisâ. SaaS is hosted software based on a single set of common code and data definitions that are consumed in a one-to-many model by all contracted customers, at any time, on a pay-for-use basis, or as a subscription based on usage metrics.urea ferment
To save customers time and money plus reduce the need for expansive web servers, we create custom designed software and allow them to use provider licenses known as Software as a Service (SaaS). This is called "software on-demand".
This software runs behind a firewall of our servers thus eliminating the need for customers to purchase software and have to go through the expense of hosting the software themselves. SaaS enables the customer to outsource the technology.
SaaS is a major evolving trend. It creates a great cost savings to the customer. It enables companies and private individuals to have custom designed software without having to put up the exorbitant cost required to create and or own this software.
SaaS is one of the fastest growing segments of the information technology (IT) industry because it provides a more cost-effective alternative for enterprises to achieve their business objectives than traditional packaged applications.  This desire to save applies to individuals as well.
As the market for software as a service (SaaS) continues to pick up steam, the worldwide SaaS market reached $6.3 billion in 2006 and is forecast to grow to $19.3 billion by year-end 2011, according to Gartner, Inc. 
Better Living Unlimited hosts the software on its own servers and charges customers according to the number of users, or seats, per month. Customers can either pay for all users or have each individual user pay for their own usage. Customers can do whichever is more convenient for them. With SaaS, a company or individual is provided a license to our "software on-demand", through a subscription or a "pay-as-you-go" model. The customer makes the choice which pay option they select.
A Revolutionary New Way to Deliver Software
SaaS is the optimum way to go for a number of reasons:
- Fast deployment: You can be up and running as soon as your custom software is written or it can be almost immediate once your subscription or pay-as-you-go is activated.
- Easily accessible and Highly availability: You can access your software from any internet connection from anywhere at anytime, 24 X 7. You do not have to house you own hardware and software. This allows you to have better control of your cash flow.
- Helps create global access: SaaS helps create global access.
- Subscription-based pricing: You can pay-as-you-go or create a monthly subscription. Prices start at $12.99/month for pay-as-you-go or $9.99/month for subscriptions. No upfront investment is required like conventional systems. You do not have to house you own hardware and software. This allows you to have better control of your cash flow.
- Energy savings: SaaS saves energy costs by eliminating the expense of energy consumed by on site computer equipment.